BOOKING PROCESS IS BEST COMPLETED ON A LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER – TABLETS AND PHONES MAY DISPLAY INFORMATION DIFFERENTLY TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
1. BOOKINGS OPEN AUGUST 25th 7:00PM (Melbourne time). At this time it is likely the website will run slowly as there are nearly 400 people actively booking workshops (and no doubt clicking refresh in their best attempt to melt the internet like butter on a pikelet). If you experience a slowing of your connection or long load times DO NOT HIT REFRESH, this will put you at the back of the queue in loading the website, ONLY HIT REFRESH if you have an error message come up. WE WILL BE COMMUNICATING ANY WEBSITE CRASHES/DELAYS LIVE ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE so please tune into there if you are having difficulties
2. Click the workshop you would like to book on the “2019 BFOP Workshops” page
3. Select the “Sessions” dropdown box and choose the workshop session time you would like to book
4. Once your session is selected the “Stock level” (how many places are left) will show up. If “Out of Stock” is displayed that wokshop has been fully booked and you will need to select another session or another workshop depending on availability. SOME WORKSHOPS BOOK OUT VERY FAST and once it is full there is nothing the BFOP team can do to assist, please do not message or email requesting us to make a special exception, we love you but can’t help and it makes us feel bad… and you wouldn’t want that would you?
5. If there is stock click “Add to Cart” AT THIS POINT YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO CHECKOUT otherwise your selections are cancelled. This is to ensure that if someone accidentally leaves an item in the cart without checking out it doesn’t tie up the workshop spots for everyone else, it’s not simply to add stress into your process.
6. You can now go back to the workshops page and continue to add workshops to your cart (you have 15 minutes to complete your selections).
7. Your total for your workshop selections is shown in the top right corner of the website (this may not display on a tablet or mobile phone). If you are on a tablet or mobile phone you will need to click ‘Cart’ in the menu to see your selections.
YOU ONLY HAVE $500 TO SPEND ON WORKSHOPS. YOU CANNOT SPEND $501, $520 OR ANY OTHER AMOUNT OVER $500. If your workshops add up to more than $500 you can remove one from your cart in the “Cart” page which is in the checkout process. You may have a chance to book more workshops using your excess credit by topping up your purchase with cash on the 8th-20th September 2019
8. Once you have spent your $500 or as much as you would like UP TO $500 click the ‘View Cart’ button or ‘Cart’ button
9. Add your BFOP CREDIT COUPON CODE TO THE BOX IN THE DIAGRAM BELOW. It will deduct the $500 credit and your balance should go to $0
10. Once this is done click “Proceed to Checkout”
11. Enter ALL OF YOUR DETAILS and double check them to ensure they are correct.
12. Click “Place Order”
13. You will receive a confirmation message on the screen when your order is complete. Confirmation emails are automatically generated but please note they MAY TAKE UP TO AN HOUR TO ARRIVE DUE TO HEAVY TRAFFIC. Before contacting BFOP for assistance on this, please wait the hour and check your ‘Junk’ or ‘Spam’ folder to ensure it has not been redirected to there.